This practice aims to always provide the best possible standards of health care for our patients. We provide a complete range of services through primary care and take every opportunity to expand this range of services so that you will always have the maximum care available. The Practice Patient Charter sets out a statement of what you can expect from us and what we ask of you in return, so that we can work in harmony together and maintain the aims we have indicated.
- Be registered with a doctor
- Change doctor if desired (but please remember that you may have to see any of the doctors if your need is urgent)
- Receive emergency care
- Receive appropriate drugs and medicines
- Be referred for specialist or second opinion if they and GP agrees
- See your medical records or a copy, subject to certain laws
- Know that by law, everyone working for the NHS must keep the contents of your medical records private.
With these rights come responsibilities for the public.
That means being:
- Courteous to staff at all times
- As prompt as possible for all appointments
- Responsible for cancelling appointments in adequate time.