The risk to the general public is moderate. If you have arrived back to the UK from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau within 14 days, follow the specific advice for returning travellers.
Call 111 now if you’ve been:
- to Wuhan or Hubei Province in China in the last 14 days (even if you do not have symptoms)
- to Iran, areas of Northern Italy in Lockdown or ‘Special Care Zone’ areas in South Korea since 19 February
- to other parts of Mainland China or South Korea, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau, in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
- to other parts of Northern Italy (anywhere North of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar since 19 February and have a cough, high temperature or shortnhess of breath
- in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
Do not go to a GP surgery, community pharmacy or hospital. Call 111, stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people.
Further information is available on:
Please click on the link for self-isolation advice:
NHS Advice on Self-isolation